Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tablerunners, Tablerunners, and more Tablerunners....





I love how easily my house can be decorated simply with a homemade table runner. I have three now and probably better stop until I need more for fall. They are lovely. Not because I made them, but the fabric and patterns really are creative.

I haven't been very busy creating lately. I have been busy researching all of the latest fabrics and what people are making with them. There are some wonderful frilly ruffled dresses, bags, pillows, etc. I find it all inspiring to make more than just quilts or table runners. However, I have promised myself that I would finish all of the things that I have started. So, that means that I still have to finish the nine-patch and hourglass quilt, and two other quilts. Oh, and the retro apron that I started last week. What to do, what to do.....

1 comment:

Tina said...

I especially like the "flowers" one in the last picture. There are so many wonderful projects out there to try and not enough time in the day!