Friday, June 6, 2008

EQ6


I just received my EQ6 in the mail yesterday and I am intent upon actually learning how to use it this time. I had the EQ5 version on an older computer and couldn't find the software to re download onto this one. So, I spent more money, but at least I can now try my hand at designing quilts. Doing it on the design wall and on paper is not inspiring to me. Give me something to play around with on the computer and I am ready to go! So far so good. The only problem that occurred was during the initial start-up. If you have Vista and try to click on the desktop icon you have to right-click while holding the control key and then select run as on the menu. Apparently there is a safe-guard in place. I really panicked at first but when I called their tech support they were very helpful. So, thanks EQ6 tech support!

No comments: