Thursday, June 12, 2008

New project....30's Fabric



This is the project that the Tri-Recs rulers came with. I thought that I would give it a whole week before picking a winner, but I don't think there will be any new entries so I will go ahead and announce the winner now! So, the winner is....Tina! yeah! I hope that you enjoy them and if you would click on the sidebar where is says about me there will be a link where you can email me your mailing address. Thank you to everyone for playing along with me. And for all of the really nice comments you made, really, they all made my day.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! How fun. Thank you so much, I'll e-mail you right away!

Trisha said...

Congatulations to my sister, Tina! I am so excited that she won! She really is one of the friendliest people I know.