Saturday, June 14, 2008

Great Quilting States...

I have a question for quilters here in the United States. I would like to know which state you think is the most popular quilt state? I think it is Washington, maybe Iowa. But, I don't want to live in either one of those places, so if you could give me your opinion based on personal experience, I would like to know.

p.s. Tina, I haven't received an email from you about your mailing address. Let me know so that I can mail you your Tri-Recs rulers.

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Tina said...

That's strange, because I did email you right away. I'll try again.

Tina said...

I e-mailed again. If that doesn't work, maybe we can try you emailing me from my profile?
Thanks.

Tamera said...

I think Texas is it....After all, Houston does host the International Quilt Festival every year :)