Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Pattern Basket... Beginning



Today I managed to get all of the flowers done, and the first border sewn on. Next I have to maked the pieced border using the rest of the charm squares that were in the kit. I really like the way this is turning out and I think it will look beautiful on the entryway table. A nice way to welcome my husband home from work tomorrow.
I also received the muslin I ordered in the mail today so I can get back to work on the nine-patch and hourglass pattern I was working on a week ago. I ordered a retro scrap bag that came with the perfect fabric to add to it, and some Heather Bailey Fresh Cut fabric! Yeah, I have been trying to find an online store that sells it still, and now I don't have to. Now that I see it in person I am not sure what to make with it though. Any ideas? I would love some inspiring comments please?!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You're always working on something fun. I'm glad you're blogging all this so I can see your projects. I wish I had some inspiring comment for you! I've been wanting to make an apron sometime. And you are already working on that.

Peggy said...

I've been browsing the blogs from Just Us Quilters. I'm reading yours today and enjoying seeing everything you have done. I also enjoy making tablerunners. I've made so many I've lost count, but give them all away!