Thursday, June 5, 2008

Coming along...


Finally, now I can see the pattern! I decided that I would only be able to make it this big because I ran out of nine-patch material. I will just have to make it bigger with borders. There are tons of left over blocks, what shall I do with them... hmmm. Maybe a few pillows to go with it.

The green is really dominant but I like it. It is pretty spread out so it shouldn't cause too much trouble once it is quilted. It is amazing to me how different the finished quilt looks when compared to what you put on the design wall.

3 comments:

Susan Freebery said...

I love this quilt! I really like your fabric choices. Can't wait to see it completed.

Trisha said...

It is so pretty! I just love the colors and the design. So fun to see it coming together.

Tina said...

Such a pretty combination of colors and pattern! I love it!