Monday, June 16, 2008

Fabric Obsessions....



Do you ever find yourself up at 10 o'clock at night with an idea that will not go away? That is what happened to me on Friday. I became completely obsessed with figuring out a way to make a bag using this extremely romantic fabric. I love the big flowers and the pink and green, so divine. Yes, those are my two favorite colors together. I have wondered when I was going to grow out of this phase. I don't think it is going to go away. When I belonged to a quilt guild in Ketchikan, AK, one of my friends would tease me about it. Everything I made had those two colors in it. I didn't even have to try, it just happened. Or if someone else made a quilt with pink and green, I would ooh and ahh and say I have to make that pattern. This friend would just say, "I wonder why Karen, it has pink and green in it!" I do make things using other colors, but it always comes back to these. I am still trying to work on a second bag with the leftovers.

No comments: