Friday, June 13, 2008

My Creative Space...



Not well decorated, but it is all space just for me! I don't have to worry about cleaning up when I am done. The room is all the way at the back of the house, so I am disturbing any one with the sound of my machine. I have really enjoyed having my own room for all of my crafts. So this is the Quilt Room.
I went to the quilt get together last night and the ladies were all so nice. They oohed and ahhhed over the fabric, projects and patterns that I brought with me. I actually finished the binding on the tablerunner in the above picture and it is on my kitchen table. It is so cheerful and I love the bright colors. My next project is also a table runner. I guess I like table runners. You never can have too many.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Glad you had fun last night. It's always fun when people ooh and ahh over your stuff. I finally have my own dedicated quilting space. Isn't it wonderful?! Tablerunners are the perfect size for a quick quilt project!