Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I hope that everyone had a really fun time celebrating the New Year with family and friends. I really miss all of my quilting buddies and look forward to catching up with all of the great things that you have been making. Or getting ready to make. Or thinking about making. You get the idea...

I have a new website..! I am going to be doing all of my quilt blogging at the new site now, so please come and visit with me. My new site is called Dakota Country Kitchen. You will find The Quilt Room There..!


Dakota Country Kitchen - The Quilt Room
http://www.dakotacountrykitchen.com/


This new multi-blog site will be about quilting, knitting, life, cooking and running. I am really excited about it, my dear husband put it all together for me and it has been really hard to keep it a secret. See you all over there!

Don't forget to update your link to The Quilt Room. Thanks!

No comments: