Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bear Claw Runner....


I started this runner last fall, but, I didn't get enough done on it to consider it of possible use soon enough for me. It is fall again, and I am back to work. The bear claws are paper pieced, making it a little daunting for me.

I have done a lot of paper piecing, but every time I take a break from it, I find that I am afraid to get back on the horse. I hope that I can make the plunge soon....

These are the different strips of fabric that I have chosen to make the bear claws and the stripped border. Thanks for sticking with me and I am hoping that now that we are back on line, I can get back to blogging more faithfully. I didn't realize I would miss it soooo much...

2 comments:

Tina said...

I like the green fabric with the little pumpkins! I bought some halloween charm pack I want to make a table runner with. I'd better get started on that soon!

Karen said...

Very nice pattern. Your bear claws look great.